Served by the Union Pacific, San Jose Distribution Services has vast experience handling soda, juice, water, packaging materials, lumber, pulp board, liner board, MDF, container board, paper products, OSB and newsprint. SJDS has been a leading Bay Area rail service provider for over 30 years. Please note that SJDS can only spot boxcars.
- Standard Handling Operating Procedures
- Rail and Intermodal Transloading
- Experienced Unloaders
- Food Grade Facility
- RF Barcoding/EDI
- Union Pacific Railroad Siding
- Hyster Boxcar Special Clamp Trucks
- San Jose Distribution Services Offers both Inside and Outside Storage
Lumber Products Transloading
- 10 Foot x 12 Foot Warehouse Doors
- Capability To Handle OSB and Plywood
- Union Pacific Transloading
- Designated Ground Level Area for Loading and Unloading Flatbed Trucks
Since 1958, San Jose Distribution Services has been recognized both nationally and internationally as an integral West Coast distribution link for the paper industry. Some of our current and past clientele include: Knight Ridder Publications, Gannett, Dow Jones, Quebecor, Graphic Packaging International, Alameda Newspaper Group, Donnelly Printing, Pacifica Paper Sales, Smurfit Stone, Mead Coated Paper, Fletcher Challenge, Avenor, Boise Cascade, Abitibi Price, Domtar, SP Newsprint, Champion, Finlay, Ponderay and many others.
You must be logged in to post a comment.